Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Save the Date - It's our 2021 ALL DAY SCRAP.

 Hello Everyone.

Sorry its been awhile but I have been very busy working on a heap of new kits to go on line over the next couple of weeks. 

Today I want to give you the great news that our 

ALL DAY SCRAP is happening

It is going to be on Saturday the 17th April at 9am sharp to 4.30pm.

Venue Address is 
Clovelly Park Memorial Hall
York Ave  Clovelly Park.

Karyn has encouraged me to hold one this year and we have worked out how to do it in a Covid safe way. Julie, Meg and myself had a working lunch to sort out how we have give you our beautiful morning tea and yummy lunch also in a Covid safe way which I know for everyone attending will be the most important bit of the day. My husband has come up with our Covid safe plan for those attending and the way the day will run so that we all stay safe. 

So some sneak peeks of the projects.

Karyn Shutz's Coco Vanilla Mini Book

Karyn has a beautiful mini book for her main project that all of you will get to make. The one she taught at our all day scrap in 2019 was a huge hit with lots of the ladies attending going home and making quite a few more for special friends and family members. The feedback I got was that everyone loved it. This mini book is a little bit bigger and has room for 6 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch photos. It is a great example of Karyns creative style of scrapbooking which I love. 

Jane Tregenza's Graphic 45 Double Layout.



I have done a double layout using Graphic 45's Ocean paper range for my main project which you will all get to make. Included in this kits is a pack of die cuts so no fussy cutting for this lovely layout. I will be surprised if you get both done in the 2 hours I have to teach it, but I will give you the instructions so you can finish it at home if you need to. I really enjoyed designing these pages and love the way they have turned out. It is a stunning collection and will be perfect for any cruise, or day spent at the beach photos you have. 

Your third project for the day is up to you. You can chose to do another class with Karyn or myself and purchase the project you don't choose to do on the day as a kit ( if we have enough) which will come with the instructions and everything you need to complete it. 

Karyn has a gorgeous single layout using Coco Vanilla papers and die cuts and Lindy's Magicals. 


Karyn will share with you tips and tricks on using and painting with Magicals. You will get to paint your own flowers and leaves and discover just how easy it is. 

I have a mini 5x7 inch canvas for you using the leftovers from your layout. I really enjoyed making this little mini art piece which can stand on a shelf or hang on a wall. 


Will get to chose your third class on the day or if you already know which one you want to do then put your name down before the day when you do your booking. 
You can book online on our Seriously Srapbooking website or ring me on 0416053688 or 08 82771298 and I can take a payment over the phone. 
Cost of the day is $125 and can be made in three payments if you need to. Your $25 deposit is non refundable or pay in full $115 and save $10. Full payment must be received by the 31st March.
Should the day be cancelled due to a state lock down, then we will rescheduled the day for later on. You will be able to hold your place, or take the kits with the instructions and product up to the amount you paid or chose to receive a full refund. 
you can contact me for more information on the phone numbers listed above. 
I am also holding classes in my home again. 
March 12th at 10am- 12.30pm  & 1.30pm-4pm.


The morning class is a beautiful Graphic 45 layout featuring bunnies and flowers. There is a bit of fussy cutting for this class. 
Cost of Class + Kit $35

The afternoon class is a stunning Graphic 45 layout featuring squires. There is a little bit of fussy cutting for this class. Cost of Class + Kit $33.
Spend the day and do both for $78.
Please ring to book in as class size is limited.
0416053688 or 08 8277 1298.
Thanks for making it to the end of this post.
Stay well. 
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...