Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Graphic 45 Safari Adventure Book is finally HERE!.

 Hello Everyone


I have finally got the instructions written for my largest book to date. It is the Safari Adventure Book and includes a wonderful pop out page in the middle. The book is about 8.5 inches high x 11.5 inches long and has 4 lovely pages with flaps + a middle pop out page. The chipboard tree on the cover was designed by my son. You will be making the whole book from start to finish. I will show you how to make the cover and spine, create the pages one by one including an amazing pop out page in the middle.   


You will need to do quite a bit of fussy cutting for the pop out page. The instructions include images of all the pieces you need to cut. I have written 23 double side A4 sized pages of instructions with heap of photos which will take you through the whole process of making this page step by step.  


All the pages have flaps that open up or fold out to maximize the space you have to add your photos and journaling. 


Another photo of a couple of  the pages. 
It is quite a large kit with heaps of print papers, a stack of black cardstock along with chipboard covers and chipboard quotes. There is also some beautiful charms included in the kit. All the instructions come on a CD. I only have 50 kits for this books and will start sending them out next week. The kit is $165 + $10 postage. I will be sending this kit out express post so it will arrive in time for Christmas. 

You can purchase the kit online at out website Seriously Scrapbooking under New In Store - Safari Adventure Book or click on the link. You can ring me on 0882771298 or 0416053688 for more information.

Hope you are all staying well and are able to have the support of family and friends around you at this time. 

Hugs

Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...