Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Got Some Spare Time for a Class or Two.

Hello Everyone.
I have some classes planned for Friday 12th March.
The first class is at 10am -1pm. You can join me and create a beautiful girls layout with flowers and bunnies just waiting to hop around the page. 

Cost of Class & Kit is $35.


Then at 1.30pm-4pm I have a very cute boys page. This one a 7 very mischiefs squirrels running around the page.  
Cost of this Class & Kit is $33 or spend the day and do both for $60



On Monday 15th March at 10am-4pm. I have a card workshop.
You get to choose which of the 45 cards I have made that you would like to make yourself. You can just make one of each or a couple the same. It is all up to you and what cards you need.
Cost of the Class is $6 per hour or $30 for the day + $2 for each card you make.

Class size is limited to 10 people so if you are interested then please ring me and book in.
You can contact me on 0416053688 or 08 82771298.
Also we only have 15 spaces left for our All Day Scrap.
The cost of the day is $115 and includes, morning tea, lunch, thank you gift for attending and three projects +kits. You will also be able to take advantage of an amazing amount of  ribbons, papers, mixed media products and heaps more with amazing discounts on everything.
If you would like more information - then please ring me on 0416053688 or 08 8277 1298.
thanks
Jane



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...