Saturday, April 2, 2022

Well it has been a while!

 Hello Everyone

It has been a while, but I am still here and holding classes at my home Covid permitting.

I am excited to announce that our 


All Day Scrap is happening on April 30th 9am-5pm.

Join us for a full on day of  Fun, Food and Fantastic Classes.  Karyn Shults and myself (Jane Tregenza) have designed 2 projects each. We will be teaching one project each on the day, then you will get to choose a third  project from either Karyn and myself to do at the event. You will receive the 4th project to take home.  All projects come with instructions. 

Meg and Julie will be there preparing an amazing morning tea and a yummy Lunch. We will have real coffee available for a couple of hours in the middle of the day. 

I also will have a large "shop" full of bargains and 1000's of print papers at only a $1 per sheet.

The cost of the Day is $150 - this includes all four projects, morning tea, lunch and coffee. 

The event is being held at the Cosgrove Hall 40-50 York Ave Clovelly Park SA

We only have a few spare seats left.  If you would like to join us or would like more information, then ring me on 0416053688.

I will share some photos of the projects next week.

I have just finished packing the car and trailer for the SA Scrapbooking fair tomorrow, which is being held at the Marion Leisure Centre  corner of Oaklands Rd and Rosedale Ave Morphettville. 

Hope to see you soon.

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...