Thursday, March 2, 2023

Coming Home Workshop

 Hello Everyone.

This coming Saturday (4th March) I will be holding an all day workshop using a beautiful collection from Carta Bella called "Coming Home".

You will get to create 4 double layouts and one double multi pocket style layout. 


The collection is full of beautiful florals, stripes and images in navy, teal, tan and brown colours. The kit includes mason jar tags and enamel dots + cardstocks, sticker sheet and prints. 

You just need to bring your scrapbooking tools, trimmer, double sided tape, foam tape and glue. 

Lunch is included. The day starts at 10am till 4pm and costs $70. If you would like to attend, then please contact me on 0416053688.

thanks

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...