Monday, April 24, 2023

Counting down to Saturday!

 Hello Everyone

3 more sleeps to go until our 2023 All Day Scrap. 

I thought I share an image of my second project - which is an altered art "mini-billboard". I decided to use some of Tim Holtz's drippy candles which I saw over Christmas. The back of the billboard is also as decorated as the front, so you can turn it around from time to time. 

We only have 8 spots left if anyone would like to join us. You can contact me on 0416053688.

For the ladies attending the day - here is the information you need to know.

We need to bring your basic scrapbooking kit, which needs to include a 12-inch paper trimmer, ruler in inches. You will need flat tape, foam tape and a wet glue. 

Karyn has requested that you bring your basic scrapbooking kit + a bone folder. If you have a cropadile,  mini stapler or tiny attacher please bring them, if not, don't rush out and try to buy them. We will have a few on the day you can use. 

I need you to bring a 5mm (small) corner rounder, kraft knife and cutting mat. I will bring some for people to use. 

The event is being held at the Crosgrove Hall 40-50 York Ave, Clovelly Park.

We will open the hall at 8.30am with the first class starting on the dot at 9.30am.

Kate will be running our "Shop" at the hall, and I have been emptying out cupboards, boxes and tubs - sorting out all kinds of amazing and interesting thing to tempt you on the day. 

We will be bringing boxes of ribbons, flowers, charms, papers, and kits along with everything else I have. 

Remember - morning tea and lunch is included, I have a gentleman making us coffee for morning tea which is included in the cost of the day. 

Karyn, myself along with Meg and Julie have put a lot of time and effort into making this our best event yet. 

Looking forward to seeing you all

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...