Monday, December 28, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Here is a Sneak Peek for my Madeline Classes for next month. We get together each month a do a double layout. The Madeline range is one of K&Co, my favorite company. On this layout I used one of the Martha Stewart punches - just beautiful (Floral Vine) We have had three shipments of these and other punches of Martha's and they just sell out straight away. If you feel you need one, then ring the store and we can order them in for you, and ring you when they arrive. The Large border ones are $34.90.





Just want to share this collections square as well. It was a bit fiddly as it is only 1 1/2 x 3 inches. Enjoying making these squares.

thanks for looking.

More sharing tomorrow.

Jane

1 comment:

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...