Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Layouts for this Saturday 09/01/10





Hi
Everyone







Thanks for all the comments about the Blog. We are going to use it to let you know what classes are coming up and what's new in the Store. This Saturday, Steph is doing her Illuminate page - Saturday 9th 1.30pm-4 pm. This is a repeat class, as lots of you missed out first time around. Its a lovely page using Websters postcards from Paris papers. Perfect for a little lady in your life or even a wedding page. One young Lady I know is going to do photos of herself when she was a bit younger doing Ballet.


I (Jane) am teaching a boys page. Saturday 9th 1.30pm-4pm It is a repeat from a Jane's Pages class, which I teach on Fridays. Its one with a train theme using Graphic 45 papers. You can choose a different title from mine if you like.

1 comment:

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...