Thursday, January 7, 2010

Steph's Page - January .....



Hey guys, just thought I would post my **new** Steph's Page for January.


We are using yummy textures and colours so if you are interested please contact the shop to book in.
Date: 30th January, 2010
Time: 1:30pm
Cost: $15
Kit Cost: tba

What you can bring: Your own flowers (although we have some beautiful flowers at the shop to choose from)

I will be posting two more **new** layouts in the next week for January.

Laugh and Love alot.



PS.... Just found out that my tissue paper flowers i created got voted "best technique 2009" by the Editor of Creating Keepsakes Magazine US. How cool is that ?????? This is the layout we created in class ..... we had so much fun didn't we girls .....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...