Saturday, April 3, 2010

1st Graphic 45 Class

Ok, so I am eager to get started.
Here is what I have planned. Each month I will do a Graphic 45 layout or project. I have 10 projects/layouts already done. This is because I had to send 10 projects/layouts to enter the design teams 1st round. I will be teaching 6-7 of them. A lot of you saw my final project for the 2nd round in the making and have asked if I will teach it. I will need to check with Graphic 45 about it, as the book is theirs to keep. I would like to make it again for me to keep and teach it at the same time. Only this time it will be slightly bigger with more pages in it and different embelishments. The Classes will need to be Master Classes and not for the faint hearted.
But getting back to the monthly Graphic 45 classes - the first one is on Saturday April 10th at 10am-12.30pm. You will need to bring a 4x6 (portrait) The paper range is "Play Times Past, so its perfect for a child/children's layout. It is one of my favorite layouts to date. Next Month Layout is a male one. My title is Great Mates, and it's a layout on my husband and son.
You won't want to miss these classes so ring the shop on Tuesday and book in.
Thanks for looking
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...