Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On Sale!!!!!

I have spent nearly 8 hours today with a red pen in my hand marking down stock - WOW - there are some amazing bargains! EK Success slimline punches down to $19, Prima flowers reduced, K&Company paper pads $21.50, Papers from only .50cents plus so much more. Some serious bargains to be had!


This week we have a few classes happening.

Thursday morning is the kids girly page using the new Kaiser papers. There are still spot available for the 8+ kids.

Saturday at 10am is the Mothers Day Friendship Book. This is so nice and I had so much fun creating it! Still spots in this too!

Scrap the Boys is on Thursday night at 7pm. Such a cute page suitable for any age boy - still spots available for that one too!

And Jane's Graphic 45 Master Class page is one that will not be repeated so book in now - still spots available! Saturday at 10am.

So please pop in this week and say hi and pick up a special!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...