Thursday, May 5, 2011

This month, our favourite Scrapbook Shop - Seriously Scrapbooking, is sponsoring the Once Upon A Sketch challenge blog.
Our very own Heather Jacob and Steph Devlin are on their Design Team and Jane is the Guest Designer for this month!

So I have created a page based on their sketch for this month.
Of course I used the awesome Imaginarium Designs chipboard! The branch is my own personal design! It's such a thrill to use my own designs on a page!
The sketch called for two photos but I printed one of the images onto acetate just to see how it looked and I had to include it on the page!

So why dont you have a go at this and upload it to your blog or if you like, email it to me and I will submit your entry for you! (natmay@adam.com.au)

Have a great day and make sure you come back tomorrow as I have so SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! This is amazing ! I love this ! Lace, chipboards... Fantastic !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post Nat... and your LO is simply stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing the news about Once Upon A Sketch here... and also a MEGA thanks to Jane and Imaginarium for being such a wonderful sponsor!!!!
    We are so lucky that you have shared Gorgeous Heather and Steph with us too! And Jane as GD..:) Look forward to your exciting news!!!:)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...