Thursday, January 1, 2015

Belinda's January Card Workshop

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
I am excited and full of ideas and techniques for my classes this year and cannot wait to get started!
 
My first class for the year is a set of quirky boy cards.
 
 
 
 
Using some mixed media techniques and funky embellishments, you will see that boy cards don't have to be hard to make.
 
Here's the details:
 
Tuesday January 6th
10:00am - 1:00pm
Class $19-00 Kit $12-00
 
Please call the store on 8277 1298 on Monday to book your spot.
 
Please bring (along with your basic kit):
- tiny attacher/stapler
- Black Soot Distress Ink
 
Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...