Thursday, January 8, 2015

FREE ATC Workshop

***Update: This workshop will now be held on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 7TH. Thanks***



 
 
Ever wanted to try creating artist trading cards but didn't know how??
 
This Saturday I am hosting a FREE atc workshop where you can learn the ins and outs of atcs. You just need to pay for your kit.
 
Each month I will show you how to create ...a different mixed media background and then transform it into atcs.
 
 
 
 You can also experience how much fun a swap can be.

  Here's the details:
Saturday February 7th
  10:00am - 12:30pm
Class FREE + cost of kit
Please call the store on 8277 1298 to book your spot.
Bring along your basic kit as well as Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Cheers
Belinda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...