Monday, August 8, 2016

Louise's Painted Peep's Class

Hello Hello :)

I would like to share some more of my class details for this Saturday 13th August, 1000-1230.

So do you remember my class that we used the soft pastels and created some cute little freaky girls for a layout class??? close ups below!



Well this class is step further on; for this class we are going to create our own lil chipboard peeps and this time they will be painted. You will be able to colour them to suit whatever project you have in mind; cards, tags, layouts, etc.

These are my prototypes below, but John is cutting us some nice chipboard peeps to paint up and have a whole lot of fun with.




For the class you will require the following:
Basic Kit plus:
> Gel roller ball pen black
> white journal pen
>Assorted paint brushes [small to medium, flat and round]

If you would like to come join the fun please call the shop 
during business hours on 08 8277 1298

Cheers and I hope to see you next saturday :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...