Sunday, August 28, 2016

Louise's September Class :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I would like to share details with you of my next layout class, 
Saturday, 10th September , 1.30-4.30.

This is a 3 hour jam packed class where you will create 5! yes 5 layouts!
Using the fabulous Jaime Dougherty Bloom Girl stamps and Water colour paint. Quick and easy, but not for the 'faint hearted'. 

It isn't technically difficult, but you will need to be self guided so that all layouts can be completed. There is some fussy cutting involved.
It isn't necessary to bring photos to the class.

Class requirements that you will Need to bring!
Basic Kit Plus: if you are unsure what this is please chat to the girls at shop when you make booking and they will clarify this with you :) :) :)
Dimensional adhesive foam dots
Heat tool
Glossy Accents
Small and a medium soft bristle paint brush
Water mister
Scissors suitable for fussy cutting
Strong clear drying glue.
Water colour paints; can be either pan or tube 

Please call the shop during BH's on 08 8277 1298
to make a booking, I would love to see you :) :) :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping!

Louise :) xxx

PS: as a treat I will be bringing my whole range of Jamie Dougherty stamps for you to stamp more backgrounds if you would like! You will be able to purchase extra sheets of the Canson paper that we use to do this on the day. :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...