Thursday, July 12, 2018

Trust the little Voice ...

Good Morning Everyone
Here is the sneak peek of my Junk Journal page for my class on Saturday 14th July.


Normally I don't need you to bring photo's to my junk journal class as I design them so you can choose photos and add them later. It is the same for this class, but if you can bring photos then you will be able to finish the page in the class.
 
 
I used normal 4x6 photos and cut around them. You could use a selection of the same person doing different things - like mine. Or just one person at different ages or even 5 different people. The can be sitting or standing. You may like to bring a selection of photos and chose the ones that work on the day. Or make the page, take it home and chose your photos - you would then only need to add your flowers to finish. We will be using heat set embossing powder and mica paints in this class.
Cost of the Class $20 + $12 Kit. Saturday 14th 10am-2pm.
If attending this class please bring the following.
You will need to bring, your basic scrapbooking tool kit, which needs to include your
paper trimmer
ruler
adhesive
paper towel
baby whips
a selection of paint brushes
wet glue with a fine tip (I have some for you to purchase if you need to)
scissors for fussy cutting
black stabile pencil
black journaling pen
water colour paints (if you have them),
heat gun
glitter pen
junk mail for gluing on.
If you don't have some of the above, we will have some of our work room ones for you to use.
Hope to see you all, we always have room for more so please contact me if you would like to join us.
Please ring me on 82771298 or 0416053688.
Hugs
Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...