Monday, August 6, 2018

Have you got some time this weekend for a class or two?

Hello Everyone

We have 6 classes planned for this weekend. Starting with three on Friday, one on Saturday and two on Monday. I am just wanting to give you the information on our classes, images to follow in a day or two..
Bur first up I just want to let you know that we have changed our venue. All our classes from now on will be held in my home at St Marys - about 7 minutes south of Cumberland Park.
Cumberland Park as worked out well as a venue for our classes but as everything is at my home, it is a lot of work packing everything then up,  unpacking everything at Cumberland park, then packing everything up and unpacking it again at home. It also means I don't take everything with me and have to choose what to leave behind. Or find what I needed is still at home.
I have room in my house for up to 12 people so I am wanting to hold the classes at my home. It just makes it easier all round.
I will be also holding a second workroom day and late night scrap a month as well. Karyn's project life and layout classes will also be held at my home.
So below is all the classes for this weekend + dates for the rest of the month. Images to follow in a day or two.

All classes will be held at our home at

6 Mingbool Ave

 St Marys.

( I am on the corner of Mingbool Ave and Thurles St and have a big Green Hedge

 and a wood fire! ) - just watch out for the white lines in the middle of the road and don't park on the kerb near them.

Friday 10th August:

 Graphic 45 Layout. 10am-12.30pm.
Join Jane and create a lovely beach themed layout with Graphic 45 papers.  
Cost of Class $16 + $15 Kit. Friday 10th at 10am-12.30pm.
  
Graphic 45 Male Project Life Style Class. 1pm-4pm 
 Join Jane for another Project life style class. Using papers from a few of  Graphic 45's male collections  You don't need to bring photo's to this class, you will be able to add them later. (Still working on the cards - have shown the papers you will be using)
Cost of Class $16 + $20 Kit. Friday 10th at 1pm-4pm.
 
Patchwork Pieces Class. 7pm-9.30pm
I have another set of Patchwork pieces planned for this class. I would love you to join me for an evening of fun. 
Cost of Class $16 + $15 Kit. Friday 10th at 7pm-9.30pm.
 
 Late Night Scrap.
Join us for an evening of creativity with a lovely group of Ladies. Light supper is included.
Cost of the evening $16 + Any materials purchased - Friday 10th at 6pm-10pm.

Saturday 11th August:

Junk Journals with Jane. 10am-2pm. (Image still coming)
 I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. I have another page for this Saturday and will share an image later today. You will be using paints, masks, chipboard and more.   We still have room for more,  so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a double layout. I love photo's and words so my junk journal will feature both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media. I will be supply the "mask and any junk " you need for this page. If you have a journal then bring it or you can use the page I give you.  
Cost of the Class $20 + $12 Kit. Saturday 14th 10am-2pm.
If attending this class please bring the following.
You will need to bring, your basic scrapbooking tool kit, which needs to include your paper trimmer , ruler, adhesive, scissors, paper towel, baby whips, a selection of paint brushes,
dark brown ink pad, wet glue, scissors for fussy cutting, black stabile pencil, heat gun and junk mail for gluing on.

If you don't some of the above items, we do have some of our work room ones for you to use.
Monday 13th August:

 Double Beach Layout with Kathy. 10am-12.30pm.

Join Kathy  and create a lovely double beach layout use canvas fabric as your foundation and stamping on it. You will need to bring your basic scrapbooking kit, and will be able to add your photos later. Your kit will include a whole paper pack.

Cost of Class $16 + $25 Kit. Monday 13th at 10am-12.30pm.

 Kathy's Card Class. 1pm-4pm. 

Join Kathy for another one of her lovely card classes. This class is perfect for anyone wanting to have a go at card making.  You will be making a set of male themed cards.
Cost of Class $16 + $18 kit or $8 kit if you have done the morning class.  
Monday 13th at 1pm-4pm.
Spend the day with us and do both of Kathy's Classes for $55.
I will do another post with photos, tomorrow and again on Wednesday.
 
I also have the class dates for the rest of the month. Our second all day work shop + late night scrap for the month is

24th August at 10am-10pm. Cost $5 per hour, 4 hours for $15, 8 or more hours $30. Karyn is having the rest of the year off and will be back in 2019. So until then I will be doing project life style - non Graphic 45.
1st class is on Saturday the 25th August at 10am - 1pm.
In the afternoon then will be a  watercolour card class. 2pm-4.30pm. Images to follow.

Please ring  me on 0416053688 or 82771298 to book in to classes or workroom, or for more information.
look forward to seeing you over the weekend.
Jane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...