Thursday, August 9, 2018

Sneak Peeks of Fridays Classes

Hello Everyone
Here are some sneak peeks for Fridays classes. Later today I will post Saturday and Mondays classes sneak peeks. Please note that we have changed our venue to

6 Mingbool Ave St Marys.

This is my home address, if attending all day - please feel free to park in our driveway or on our front lawn.
Friday 10th August:

 Graphic 45 Layout. 10am-12.30pm.
Join Jane and create a lovely beach themed layout with Graphic 45 papers from a couple of their beach themed collections. 
Cost of Class $16 + $15 Kit. Friday 10th at 10am-12.30pm.
  
 
 

 
Graphic 45 Male Project Life Style Class. 1pm-4pm 
 Join Jane for another Project life style class. Using papers from a few of  Graphic 45's male collections and more.  You don't need to bring photo's to this class, you will be able to add them later. This is a big project as you will be making 22 male themed cards. I will not be doing this as a kit - due to the fact I have used some of my papers from my personal stash and have limited numbers of the older prints. I have increased the cost of the kit due to the number of cards I have designed. I have also made the class time a bit longer due to the time it will take.

Cost of Class $16 + $25 Kit. Friday 10th at 1pm-6pm.
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 08 8277 1298 to book in. I only have 8 - 10 kits only.
Thanks for looking. I will post again later today with Saturday and Monday's classes.
Jane
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...