Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Got some free time this weekend?

Hello Everyone
Have you got some time this weekend?
I have some classes for you if you are free.
Please note the classes are all held at my home at 6 Mingbool Ave  St Marys.

Friday 12th October:

Graphic 45 Layout.
I have a lovely single layout for you all. Using a selection of papers from different collections, this layout is perfect for nearly every occasion.
Friday 12th at 10am-12.30pm. Cost of Class and Kit $30

Graphic 45 Project life:
I am still waiting for all the new Graphic 45 collections to arrive, so this Friday will be a catch up class. I have about 20 Project life style layouts done, so this will be a chance for you to catch up on one you may have missed or just really want to do.
Friday 12th at 1pm-4pm. Cost of Class and Kit $38

Late Night Scrap:
Have a project you need to finish or want to spend some time with a lovely group of ladies? Then join us from 6pm-10pm. Cost of evening $20 - includes a home made soup and fresh bread.

Saturday 13th October:
Junk Journal:
We will be playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and I would love you to join me.
I will put an image and list of class requirements on Thursday.
Saturday 12th 10am-2pm. Cost of Class and Kit $45
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 to book in.
thanks
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...