Thursday, October 11, 2018

Junk Journal Magic

Hello Everyone
Here is a sneak peek of my junk journal page for
Saturday 13th October.


 We will be playing with magicals, stamping and more, then cutting it to create a collage foundation for our page. We will be adding gauze, sequins, beads, chipboard photos and more.


I don't have a finished image yet, its all still drying. But this gives you a bit of an idea of the background of my page.
Please note this class is at my home - 6 Mingbool Ave St Marys.
Cost of Class and kit $45 and includes one magical pot.
Saturday 10am-2pm.
Please bring if you have any of the following items or you will be able to use mine. I will also have items for you to purchase if you wish.
Lindy's stamp gang Magicals (you can use mine if you don't have any)
Circle stamps.
white and black journal pen.
Fan Brush and a round brush
spray water bottle.
Paper trimmer
Wide double sided tape.
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 if you are wanting to attend.
Hope to see you
Hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...