Friday, November 16, 2018

A Day of classes with Kathy

 Hello Everyone
On Monday the 19th November - Kathy is teaching two classes for us.
You can do just one or both and spend the whole day with us.

Monday November 19th:

Kathy's Layouts:

Join Kathy and make two double layouts with a vintage feel to them, though they would suit black and white photos. Kathy has used Kaisercraft's 75 cents collection, which is one of my all time favourites.
Cost of Class + Kit $35 10am-12.30pm.




 

Kathy's Cards:

 
Kathy has three lovely cards for you using Kaisercrafts 75 cent collection. Join her for a lovely afternoon of card making.
 
Cost of Class + Kit $25 1pm-3.30pm.
Book in for the whole day and only pay $50 for both classes.
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298.
If you are attending the classes - please bring your basic scrapbooking kit + Charcoal or brown ink pad.

Friday November 23rd.

Scrap from 10am-10pm. Got a project you need a bit of help with then join me for a whole day of scrapbooking, or purchase a kit from me. Use it to catch up on a missed class or just spend some time with a great group of ladies.
Cost of  the whole Day $30 (including evening)  - Part Day $20 - Cost of Evening $20 (includes soup/bread and a light supper.)

Saturday November 24th.

Project Life Style (non Graphic 45)

I am filling in for Karyn while she has some time off. So I will be doing a non graphic 45 multi pocket double layout. Images to coming.
Cost of class + Kit $40


Graphic 45 Christmas Cards

Using papers from Graphic 45 new Christmas Collection - Christmas Magic, join me and create two stunning Christmas cards with one being a pop out card. Images coming.
Cost of the class and kit $35.
Book in for both classes and pay $70 (lunch included).
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298.
If you are attending the classes - please bring your basic scrapbooking kit.
I will be back early next week with the images for Saturdays Classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...