Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Want to Get Ready for Christmas Early?

Hello Everyone.
I am still working on my project life style pages for Saturday, so I will post some images tomorrow.
I have finished my Christmas Cards for this Saturday and just want to share them with you.

So classes for is weekend are as follows.
Friday November 23rd.
Scrap from 10am-10pm. Got a project you need a bit of help with then join me for a whole day of scrapbooking, or purchase a kit from me. Use the day  to catch up on a missed class or just spend some time with a great group of ladies.  
Cost of  the whole Day $30 (including evening)  - Part Day $20 - Cost of Evening $20 (includes soup/bread and a light supper.)


Saturday November 24th.

Project Life Style (non Graphic 45)

I am filling in for Karyn while she has some time off. So I will be doing a non graphic 45 multi pocket double layout. Will share some images tomorrow.  
Saturday 24th 10am-1pm. Cost of class + Kit $40


Graphic 45 Christmas Cards

Using papers from Graphic 45 new Christmas Collection - Christmas Magic, join me and create three stunning Christmas cards with one being a pop out card.
Saturday 24th 1.30pm- 4.30pm. Cost of the class and kit $38.
 
 These are my card fronts. One is a pop out card, one is a gate fold card and the last one is a part fold card. 
 

 This photo shows you the inside of my cards.
 Book in for both classes and pay $70 (lunch included).
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298.
If you are attending either classes - please bring your basic scrapbooking kit.
Please note - classes are held at my home, so will need to ring me to book in and for the address. 
Look forward to hearing from you.
Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...