Thursday, November 22, 2018

It's all about Love

Hello Everyone
Here are some photos of my project life style class being held on Saturday 23rd.



This is a double page layout. The left page is six 4x6 inch cards. You won't need to bring your photos as you can add them later but some cards will be easer to do with photos. I have used 4x6 photos that can be cropped. I had about 14 photos to work with.

The right page is nine 4x4 inch cards. Using a selection of crate papers and photo overlays join me and spend the morning creating a lovely selection of love themed cards.
  
Saturday 24th 10am-1pm. Cost of class + Kit $40 includes sleeves.
I only have a limited amount of kits for this class so please ring and book in ASP.
Please note this class is held in my home at St Marys.
Ring me on 82771298 or 0416053688 to book in.
Thanks
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...