Monday, January 14, 2019

Hello Everyone
Hope you are all coping with heat here in Adelaide. I spent the day working on pricing everything for our New Year Sale which is happening this week. 
 

It took me over three hours to sort out all my beautiful ribbons into tubs and put stickers on them.
Orange Sticker Ribbons are 10 cents per metre, Pink Sticker Ribbons are 20 cents per metre and Green Sticker Ribbons are 50 cents per metre. I have 100's of rolls of lovely ribbons.
I will also bring all my French ribbons, vintage laces and white laces they will be 30% off the marked price. Kathy is coming and will be cutting ribbons all day for you. All ribbons and laces will be sold by the metre.

I also got all the dies done, they range between $1 to $5 dollars. That's Tim Holtz big dies and magnolia dies for $5. Brands include Spellbinders, couture creations, sizzix and more.
I also did all my gift ware, punches, and more - there are tubs and tubs of beautiful things with 80% off. I have priced it all so you don't have to work it out.
Tomorrow I start pricing the clearance (80% off)  stamps, embellishments, paints, mixed media items and more.
I will share some more photos.
Remember the our sale starts Friday the 18th at 9am - 6pm and  Saturday the 19th at  9am - 6pm.
It is being held at
Cumberland Park Community Centre
388-390 Goodwood Rd
Cumberland Park.
we are in the big room so there will be plenty of room and the air-conditioning is very good. 
 Hope to see you there
Jane
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...