Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Spy With My Little Eye -But What Do YOU See?

Hello Everyone.
Well that's another hot day finished - it got to over 40 degrees which was too hot for me. But not hot enough for the cricket - they were playing cricket at Adelaide oval today!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent the day sorting out more tubs and pricing everything ready for Friday & Saturdays Sale.
The tubs are stacking up down my hallway.

 This is the 30% off stack, there is 6 tubs of Tim Holtz inks, paints, sprays, stamps, masks, and embellishments.
Ranger ink pads and embossing powders. Dylusions journals and paints along with Gelli Plates and much more. There is 4 tubs of lindy's and stacks of Carabella stamps, memory box dies. Archival ink pads and tubs of mixed media mediums, paints along with Finnabairs sparks paints. I could go on and on and I will -Xpress it double side tape & 3L adhesives. Tubs of embellishments - stickers, fancy brads, die cuts and metal embellishments.  There are tubs of Coco Vanilla, Prima Washi tape, we R Memory Albums + sleeves and so much more. Then there is Graphic 45, I have a stack of there die cuts, chipboard, tags and just about everything. I will stop here because I could keep going.  I still have more tubs to add to this stack.
 
 
I will mention one more thing.
Flowers I have over 30 tubs of beautiful flowers - all 30% off. This is your chance to stock up on the pretties paper flowers in Adelaide.
Then there is all the clearance items. They are a separate stack.  
Tomorrow I start on the papers:
 
 
There are 1000's of sheets of  papers from:
Prima, Coco Vanilla, simple Stories, Echo Park, Authentic, Carta Bella, K & Company, Kasier, My minds Eye, 49 & Market, Pion, Graphic 45,Melissa Frances, Glitz, Crate, Featured Art, October After noon and more.
All the Papers are 80 Cents a sheet, or buy a 100 for $50 and it won't be hard to do that, all the papers are beautiful and I have something for everything. At this stage they are sorted by company and are in avocados boxes and I have about 40 of them to bring.
There are a couple of extra sale specials. I will share one each day until Friday.
I have a couple of 100 copics markers left at 50% off.
Ciao are only $3.50 and sketches $5.90. You will need to be quick to get these.
 

 so that it for today, more sorting tomorrow and another special to sort out.
See you soon
Sale is being held at
Cumberland Park Community Centre
388-390 Goodwood Rd
Cumberland Park.
we are in the big room so there will be plenty of room and the air-conditioning is very good. 
 Hope to see you there
Jane
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298 for more information.


 I will be taking bookings for our All Day Scrap and handing out our Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...