Thursday, January 17, 2019

More Sale Shares and KITS

Hello Everyone
It's another hot day in Adelaide and it's not just hot - it's  steamy.
So another day spent inside in the cool. I have done more sorting and stacking.
I have 7 tubs of Imaginarium design chipboard to move - it's not all priced or even barcoded, so I am doing to sell it by the package size and cheap. Starting at $1 up to $5 for the really large pieces.

 I also found out today that we will be in our old room at Cumberland Park and not the big room as I thought, so a bit more rearranging and we will be right. The good news is that this rooms air-conditioning is amazing.
Remember the sale is for 2 days only Friday 18th and Saturday 19th.
Cumberland Park community centre 388-390 Goodwood rd. It is near Big W and Woolworths on the corner of Goodwood and Cross rds. Our hall is just south of there and at the back of the block not the front memorial hall.
Not only have I been getting ready for our sale, I have also put some new kits together and they are now on our website.
Patchwork Pieces Kit 4 - Sun kissed

 

Patchwork Pieces Kit 7 - Travel

 Patchwork Pieces Kit 8 - Male


I have also done another three project life style layouts.

Master Detective - which a Male/Father/Family/ Ancestry double layout.


Sun Kissed - which is a lovely beach/holiday double layout.

 
It's all about the bugs - a little boys double layout where the bugs crawl around the pages. 
 

All theses kits can be found under "New in store" on our website
www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au
I have two of my beautiful grandchildren today so I will do another post later once they have left. I may even share a photo or two of them "helping" me.
stay cool
see you Friday
hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...