Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Back into the Swing of it with this months classes.

Hello Everyone.
Well now I am back from Cruising up the right side of Australia! I can get  my normal life back into gear. Though my lovely son Josh is getting married next week and we are dong the catering.
But first a few catch ups.
- Happy New Year!
- thanks to everyone who made it to our 2 day sale. It was lovely catching up with you all.
- Our 2019 All Day Scrap is over half full but we still have room for more. More information later in this post.
So hopefully you all got our Newsletter with our time table for the next 4 months. Lots of lovely classes and date to put into your new diary's.
Our Classes for February are as follows.
Friday 15th.
Jane’s Graphic 45 Layout:
I have done a stunning little mans layout using Graphic 45's flutter collection. The page is amazing with bright bugs crawling over honeycomb around  page but I can't show you as it is for an other event later this year and I am needing some ladies to create it in a class and see how long it takes. You will be able to add your 4 photos latter on. 
Cost of Class + $40 -10am-1pm.

Jane’s Project Life Style Graphic 45 Style :
 

Join me this month and make a beautiful double layout using Graphic 45 papers from Garden Goddess and project life sleeves. I have some special pieces of Imaginarium Designs chipboard for this class
Cost of Class + Kit $38 1.30pm-4.30pm.
Late Night Scrap—6pm-10pm. Bring your own project or do a catch up class 
with Jane, or purchase a kit and spend the evening with a lovely group of ladies. 
Cost of Evening $20 includes light tea/supper.
 Saturday 16th.
Jane’s Junk Journal Workshop.
I  has been creating albums and books for years now and was doing mixed media classes years and years ago. I have wanted to do my own junk journal from scratch.  This gives me the freedom to use different papers and create my own cover to fit the finished journal. In 2018 I taught 10 classes and in December the ladies made their own covers. They have enjoyed it so much—they want to keep going, so we are starting again with another 10 brand new pages planned for this year. You are welcome to join us. I will post an image tomorrow with a short list of items you need to bring if you have them.
Cost of Class $20  +  any Junk supplied -10am-2pm.

Monday 18th.
Kathy’s Classes:

Kathy’s Double Layouts:



Kathy has TWO Double layout for you to do this month using the Beach Shack collection—perfect for your holiday photos.  Cost of Class + Kit $45 10am-12.30pm. Kit includes a full paper collection pack and a set of Collectibles. If you have them please bring Tim Holtz Distress ink pads in Faded Jeans and Gather Twigs.
Kathy’s Cards:


Kathy has a three cards for you to do this month using the Beach Shack collection. 
Cost of Class + Kit $45 1 pm-3.30pm. Kit includes a full paper collection pack and a 
set of Collectables. If you have them please bring Tim Holtz Distress ink pads in 
Faded Jeans and Gather Twigs.
Do both classes and only pay $65 You will need to use the leftovers from your layout 
class for your card class to receive the discount.

So I have been throwing a few thing around for the Our All Day Scrap. 


My first project will be using Graphic 45's Garden Goddess collection and some of Imaginarium Designs new chipboard. 
I am still working on the finish on my chipboard. 
Karyn will have some images to share of her projects soon as well. 
The day is over half full so we still have room if you are interested in joining us. 
The Date is the 23rd of March 2019.
The day will start at 9.30pm and should finish around 4.30pm. The Cost of the day is $120 - pay in full and receive a $10 discount. The cost of the day includes three classes + kits, high morning tea, lovely lunch, a thank you gift for attending and 35% off our pop up shop. 

Please note the change of address for our all day scrap. It will be held at the Clovelly Park Memorial Hall - York Ave - Clovelly Park. 

If any of the classes being held at my home this weekend interest you (please excuses the pre-wedding mess) or the All Day Scrap - then please ring me for more information or to book in.

My number is 0416053688 or 8277 1298. 
Monthly Classes are held at 6 Mingbool Ave St Marys.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...