Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sneak Peeks for this Weekends Classes

Good Morning
Back as promised with a couple of images for two of my classes.
First up is my Graphic 45 Project Life Style Class


This double layout is using Graphic 45 Garden Goddess and I love the beautiful flowers and pretty colours that Graphic 45 use. I have used a few photos of my girls with quotes about sisters, but the layout will work for many subjects and the quotes can be change.
Friday 15th at 1.30pm-4pm Cost of Class and kit $38.
Then for something quite different
My Junk Journal Class.

Join me to discover the joys of resist papers. I will also share some tips on making your own
You will get to play with different designs and learn how to simply colour and blend your flowers.
Perfect for beginners or anyone just wanting to play. If you don't want to do it as a journal page, you can create a double layout for your album.
Please bring if you have them the following items - don't stress if you don't have them as I have some you can share in class.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and or Sprays (for the flowers)
Tim Holtz Oxides or Archival ink pads (for the back grounds)
Heat Gun and blending tool or sponge block ( if you want to make some of your own resist paper)
Messy Mat (I have glad bake)
Small to medium paint brush
Black Archival ink pad.
Paper Towel and Wet/Baby Wipes.
Saturday 16th 10am-2pm. Cost of Class and Kit $30.
I have a couple of ladies from last years group wanting to finish their album and will be staying on after the class. If you would like to join them - then please let me know.
To book into the classes - please ring me on 82771298 or 0416053688.
look forward to seeing you all
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...