Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Got some free time this weekend?

Hello Everyone.
I have a couple of great classes this weekend if you want to join me.

Friday 26th April 


Junk Journal Class 10am-2pm. 
I have been making junk journals for years now, but have only taught them a few times. Now I am not working full time, I am finding time to play again and explore the fun and creativity of junk journals. For the past year I have been teaching the classes on Saturdays. Quite a few ladies have requested that I teach them again, so I am. 
Each month on a friday, I will be teaching a junk journal page from my first album.  I still have room for more so you can join me and make a page for your journal or just do it as a layout. I love photo's and words so my junk journal features both. This class is perfect for any beginners wanting to have a go at mixed media. 
I will be supply the "junk" for this page. You won't need a journal or journal book for this class as each month you will make a page using different paper for your foundation pages, we will be binding it all together at the end.
I have a list of mixed Media items you can bring, if you don't have them, then you can share some of mine or purchase on the day. 
Please bring to the class following items if you have them.

  • White pigment gel pen.
  •  Paint brush
  • .Baby wipes and paper towel.
  • Larger junk mail catalogues ( for working on) eg Harvey Norman, Woolworths or larger Foodland.
  • Gel Medium and Gel Glue.
  • Double sided tape.
  • Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads.
  • Basic scrapbooking kit.
  • Glad Bake
  • Stamps with stems, leaves or flowers on long stems. You will be able to use mine in the class.
  • Three 3x4 inch photos
Cost of Class $20 + $12 for "Junk".
If you have any questions or want to book in,  I still have a few spaces left,  please ring me on 82771298 or 0416053688

Work Room Available 10am-4pm.
Late Night Scrap 6pm-10pm $20. 

Saturday 27th Guest Teacher Karyn Shutz


Project Life with Karyn:  

Karyn will be sharing with you her personal style of Project Life. Her style is clean and fresh and you will love her teaching style.
Please bring to this class.

Class participants please bring basic scrapbooking toolkit:
paper trimmer, ruler, adhesive, dimensionals, scissors, fussy cutting scissors, journalling pen, pencil, eraser, photos
I have used 10 photos 3"x4" portrait with white borders.
Cost of class $38 10am-12.30pm.

Karyn’s Scrapbook Page & Card:

Join Karyn and create a layout and a couple of cards in this fun class. Cost of class $38  1.30pm-4pm.

Class participants please bring basic scrapbooking toolkit:
paper trimmer, ruler, adhesive, dimensionals, scissors, fussy cutting scissors, journalling pen, pencil, eraser, photos
I have used 1 photos 6"x4" portrait.

Spend the day with Karyn and do both  classes for $70.

Monday 29th April.

Kathy’s Classes:
Kathy’s Colour my Cards:
Bring your own favorite medium to colour with. Kathy has an extra special scenery card planned for this class. .Cost of Class + Kit $25 10am-12.30pm.
Kathy’s Cards:
Kathy has a three cards for you to do this month. Cost of Class + Kit $35 1 pm-3.30pm. Do both classes and only pay $55.

If you would like to book in - please ring me on 0416053688.
Thanks
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...