Saturday, April 6, 2019

See you Tomorrow at the SA papercaft Fair ?


Hello Everyone
Are you planning to attend the  SA Papercraft fair at the Marion Leisure center on Oaklands road morrow. It starts at 10am till 3pm and costs $5 to enter.
There will be lots of stalls there all with a great selection of products.
I am bringing a stack of clearance items starting from $1. Boxes of  print paper for 80 cents a sheet or 100 sheets for $50.

  1. Bunches of flowers from $2.50 - $2.90 now $1 each
  2. Whole rolls of ribbons $5 each
  3. Clearance Stamps and Dies from $1.50 - $6 each.
  4. Tim Holtz Distress ink pads and reinkers for $5 each
  5. Ranger archival ink pads were $11.99 now $7 each
  6. Jumbo Archival inks pads were $19.99 now $12 each
  7. Memento ink pads were $9.99 now $6 each. 
  8. Tubs of Monte Mart Gesso 500ml were $11.99 now $8 each
I will be bring a lot of stock with me, so make sure you find me and say hello.
I also have a stack of paper racks as shown above that I am wanting to sell. Each rack is $20 the above photo shows a stack of 2 racks. 
So see you tomorrow - remember day light savings ends tonight!
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...