Thursday, May 23, 2019

My Favourite Photos of You

I just wanted to feature one of my classes for the Brisbane Scrapbook Papercraft expo. 
This is the "My Favourite Photos of You" layout and features photos of my gorgeous grandson.
I thought I'd post a full photo as I don't think the sneak peek does it full justice.
 

This layout is one of my favourites! I love it, its so colourful and has a lot of fun elements. Don't be put off by the 'fiddly' elements. I've been keeping the laser machine busy cutting all the chipboard and paper squares & hexagons in advance to make the class a bit easier. You'll only have to fussy cut the bugs.


The class is looking to be nice and small at this stage so there's definitely room if you want to join us.
 
Saturday 8th June
Cost of class & Kit $55 
Session 1: 10.30am to 12.30pm
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...