Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It's Been A While But I Back Teaching This Weekend.

Hello Everyone
It's been a while, but I have finally unpacked the last box from the Brisbane expo, put all my new kits on our website under "New Instore" along with the kits for the classes I taught at the expo. I do have limited numbers for these kits, so if you want any don't leave it too long. 
Today I spent the day doing my Junk Journal page for Saturday's class.


So here is my page and for those attending - please bring the following items.
Baby wipes, paper towel, brushes, black journaling pen, fussing cutting scissors, junk mail and a palette knife. 
You will be using gesso, molding paste, Lindy's sprays, and dylusions paints which if you have any, then please bring, if not you can use mine.  
Cost of class and kit $38 10 am-2pm. 

I also have a project life class and a card class as well. So I will be busy, I will post an image tomorrow for theses classes. 
I have room in all the classes if you would like to join me. 
Please ring 0416053688 to book in or for more information. Please remember the classes are now being held at my home. 
thanks
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...