Thursday, July 11, 2019

This Weekends Classes.

Hello Everyone
I am back again teaching some classes this weekend.
Starting with Friday.

Friday 12th July Double Layout:



I have promised my Friday Ladies that every second month I will do a double layout and not use Graphic 45!!!!!!!!
So I have chosen to do a double layout using Penelope Dee's Timeless collection. It is a beautiful shabby layout and will suit lots of events. I am going to use mine to celebrate my parents. My mother spent the last 7 years of my dad's life really looking after him after he suffered a stroke. This layout will be perfect for a set of photos of have of the two of them, just need to print them in black and white.
I would love you to join me in the morning or in the evening at the late night scrap - if you would like to do this class.
Cost of class and kit $32 Friday 12th at 10am or 7pm.
Please bring a hickory smoke distress ink, Stabilo pencil, black journal pen and a 1/4 inch flat brush if you have them and a water spritzer bottle. I will have ones you can use at the class if you don't have something.
 

Project life:  Beach theme (Kaisercraft)

I have been working on a set of beach theme project life cards using one of Kaisers mini pads plus some extra bits and pieces.
I don't have an image at the moment but would still love you to join me.
Cost of class and kit $40 Friday 12th at 1pm-4pm
Do both classes in the same day and pay $62 for both.
 

Late Night Scrap: Friday 12th 6pm-10pm.

Got a project that needs finishing off, or just want to spend some time scrapbooking? Late night scrap starts at 6pm and finishes at 10pm. I will be providing soup and bread for supper.
Cost of the evening $20.

Saturday July 13th Junk Journal Page.

 
Wow I had fun creating this today. It's a page for all the crazy photos of have of my family pulling funny faces. I haven't added my photos yet, but I will be punching them out with a circle punch and gluing them over some of the circles on my page and adding a chipboard title. I just wanted to show you the circles before I cover some of them up. You will be using lindy's stamp gang sprays, DinaWakley and dylusions paints.
Cost of class and Kit $38 Saturday 13th 10am-2pm.
Please bring junk mail, paint brushes, white and black journal pens, and any photos of your family/friends pulling faces that will fit in a 1 1/4 inch punch.
I am giving you the heads up about some of the other classes I have planned for the rest of the month and next month.

Monday 22nd Jane's Classes and Kathy's farewell Lunch.

So Kathy is retiring and I am taking over her card classes. We have a farewell  lunch for her if you would like to join us for the afternoon class or just pop in - please ring if you would like to attend.
 
Graphic 45 pop out card - AM.
So in the morning I have 2 cards to share - one is a pop out card and the second one is pretty/fancy.
I am using Graphic 45's Garden Goddess collection for these two cards.
Cost of class and kit  $32 Monday 22nd 10am-12.30pm.
 
Kaiser's Misty Mountain Card Set - PM.
For the afternoon class I will be using a pad of Kasiercraft Misty Mountains papers. This collection has some lovely rose gold  foil accents. The set will be a mix of male and female cards. I am hoping you will get about 6-8 cards done. I will provide photos of all the cards so if you don't finish them in the class you will be able to do them at home.
Cost of class and kit  $38 Monday 22nd 1pm-4pm.
You can spend the day and do both classes for $60.
I will post some photos next week of the cards I will be teaching.
Please remember all classes are held at my home - you need to ring to book into the classes and I can give you my address.

Friday 26th Junk Journal Repeat Class.

This is a class for anyone wanting to make the junk journal I did last year. 

We will be creating the above page in this class and I will repeat it at the late night scrap at 7pm.
You can bring any of your favourite stamps if you have any. Also bring any items from the list below if you have them - I have plenty you can use in the class
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads
Tim Holtz oxide ink pads
Black Archival Ink Pad, White and Black Gel Pen, Sponge Blocks, Glue, Baby Wipes.
Selection of photos to be cropped or just wait until you have done the page and choose them later.
Cost of class and kit $35 Friday 26th July 10am-2pm and 6pm-10pm.

Saturday 27th July - NO classes due to a family 80th Birthday Party.

Save the date

August and September Classes.

August Classes.
Friday 9th - Graphic 45 Layout AM,  Project life PM. Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 10th - Junk Journal Class AM-PM.
Monday 19th Cards AM-PM.
Friday 23rd - Junk Journal Repeat AM-PM, Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 24th - Colour my World Book - All Day Workshop.
September Classes.
Saturday 7th - Box of Memories - All Day Workshop.
Friday 13th - Double Layout AM,  Project life PM. Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 14th - Junk Journal Class AM-PM.
Monday 16th Cards AM-PM.
Friday 27th - Junk Journal Repeat AM-PM, Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 28th - Project life AM, Cards PM
 
So lots happening in the next few months - if you want more information or to book in - please ring me on 0416053688 or 82771298
 
See you soon
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...