Thursday, August 8, 2019

This weekend's Classes

Hello Everyone
This Friday/Saturday I have a few classes I am teaching and I am wanting to share some images of the projects with you all.

 Friday 9th August:

Graphic 45 Layout:





I have done a layout using Graphic 45"s new "Lost in Paradise" collection. I love the colours and images in this collection. The page would be perfect for any holiday spent in Australia or some other tropical location. 
Cost of class and kit $30. Friday 9th at 10am-12:30pm.

Graphic 45 Project Life:


I have done a project life triple layout using Graphic 45"s new "Lost in Paradise" collection. I love the colours and images in this collection. The page would be perfect for any holiday spent in Australia or some other tropical location and would look lovely with the mornings class layout next to it.  This class will take quite a while due to the amount of cards you need to make. 
Cost of class and kit $38. Friday 9th at 1pm-5pm.

Late Night Scrap:

Have a project you need to finish or want to do a class that I have done but you couldn't make - well that's what Late night scraps are for. I will provide some home made soup and bread for tea/supper so join me.
Cost of the Evening is $20 + any materials or kits used. 

Saturday 10th August:


Junk Journal Page:

I have done a junk journal page featuring Alice in Wonderland and some of the wonderful quotes that C.S Lewis included in his story. My junk journal pages are singles so if you like the page but don't do journals then you can do this as a double layout. Even if you haven't attended any of my other classes, you can just join us on Saturday and do this one. 
If you are attending the class please bring the follow items. If you don't any of the items below then you can share mine.
Please bring:
Wide double sided tape, black journal pen, gel medium or wet glue, scissors for fussy cutting, any distress inks, distress oxides, sponging blocks or tool for applying your inks, and some of your favorite stamps.
Cost of class and Kit $38

If you are wanting any more information or to book into a class, then please ring me on 0416053688 or 8277 1298. 
thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...