Saturday, August 17, 2019

Monday's Cards Class

Hello Everyone
Sorry for the late post, have got a head cold and have had a couple of days of bed rest. 
I have a great set of creative cards planed for Monday.
Join me and create 10 cards for all occasions - male and female. I will have a heap of different sentiments for you to chose from. 
Using distress inks, oxide inks and stamps these beautiful cards are so fun to create.

I have a great collection of ink pads and stamps you can use if you don't have any of your own.
Monday 19th August at 1pm. Cost of Class and kit $35.
Please bring your basic scrapbooking kit, any distress inks you have. You can also bring some of your favorite stamps if you like.
This class is held in my home, so you will need to contact me to book in and receive the address. My phone number is 82771298 or 0416053688.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...