Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Box of Memories All Day Workshop

This Saturday I will be holding an all day workshop, teaching one of my projects from the Brisbane Expo. It is my Box of Memories - and it is a very special project.

 It is a box that holds three divers and over 50 question cards which you or a family member can fill in. The questions come on a CD so you can print out more sets. I am going to give one set to my Mum to fill then, then fill in a set for me. I then plan to pass the box onto one of my daughters and get her to fill in a set then finally I am hoping my granddaughter will fill a set for herself.



There are even a couple of envelopes at the back to keep CDs of photos or ephemera in. You can add photos on cards as you need to. It is a great way to keep all your family history in one place and safe. 
The class is on Saturday 7th at 10am-4pm.  Cost of the workshop (lunch included) is $75.
Please ring me on 0416053688 or 0882771298. 
The rest of the classes for this month are listed below and may need to be changed due to the expected arrival of a grandchild. 
I will share some images of next weeks classes later this week or early next week.
September Classes.
Saturday 7th - Box of Memories - All Day Workshop.

Friday 13th - Double Layout AM,  Project life PM. Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 14th - Junk Journal Class AM-PM.
Monday 16th Cards AM-PM.
Friday 27th - Junk Journal Repeat AM-PM, Late Night Scrap PM.
Saturday 28th - Project life AM, Cards PM

Hope to see you at a class soon.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...