Thursday, September 12, 2019

This Weekends Classes

Hello Everyone
Sorry I am a bit late with this weekends class images.
I have a double male layout, a seaside project life double layout and my junk journal page. Then to top it all off I have a card class on Monday.
So to start with here are the images of Fridays 2 classes.

Friday 13th AM Class 10am-1pm. 

Someone's having too much Fun!

 I have a lovely layout using papers from a heap of my favorite companies. It is a double and would suit photos of a male or family outing.
Cost of class and kit -$48.
Please bring your basic scrapbooking kit.

Friday's PM Class  1.30pm-4pm.

Project life Style - A day at the Beach.

I have a lovely double layout using a paper pad from Kaiser for these 2 pages. This is the left layout. The right one is below. 
Cost of Class and Kit $48.
Spend the day and do both classes for $80. You can stay on into the evening, have a bite of tea and finish them. 


Late Night Scrap 6pm-10pm.

Join me for an evening of creativity - you can bring your own project to work on order do one of the classes I have taught durning the day or purchase one of my kits. I will provide some of my yummy sausage rolls for tea.
Cost of evening $20.

Saturday 14th Junk Journal Page. 10am-4pm.


 Here is my page for Saturday's class, it is a gorgeous page with lots of beautiful coloured ferns done with a stencil and oxide inks - then hand tinted with Lindy's sprays. You will also get to hand paint your own flowers, so bring your basic mixed media kit and any distress oxide ink pads,  Lindy's sprays or magical's and fine brushes you have.
Cost of Class and Kit $40

 Monday 16th 1pm-4pm.

Here are my cards for Monday. The photo don't do them justices - they are beautiful with a touch of glitter on the moon and other little bits and pieces, I will have a selection for you to choose from.
Cost of Class and Kit $45. You have enough leftover bits and pieces to make a few more of your own. 

To book into any of the classes - please ring me on 0416053688 or 0882771298. Please note classes are held in my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...