Monday, June 21, 2021

Mini All Day Workshop with Karyn Shultz

 Hello Everyone.

Karyn is teaching a mini all day scrap for me this coming Saturday 26th June at my home. 

You can join Karyn and spend the day creating four beautiful projects all designed by her. There is a double project life layout, a double layout and two single layouts all using Simple Stories products. 

All the projects come with instructions, so if you don't get them all done on the day with Karyn,  you will be able to complete them at home. 


There is quite a bit in the kit, there is a paper pack, die cut pack and enamel dot pack from Simple Stories + a stamp and ink pad from Kaiser along with a heap of chipboard and more. 

Second Single layout. 

Sneak Peek of Karyn's Double Layout. 


Sneak Peek of Karyn's Double Project life layout 

Lunch is included - I will be making my pumpkin soup and pasties. Tea and coffee will be available all day. 

The cost of the day is $75 dollars and includes your lunch and kit for all four projects. Seats are limited so you will need to contact me sooner rather than later. To book in - ring me on 82771298 or 0416053688. 

If attending - please bring your basic scrapbooking kit. 

Hope you will be able to join Karyn and myself for a relaxing day of creativity, good food and friends. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting down - Four Weeks to go!!!!

  Hello Everyone I have been crazy busy teaching classes, creating projects and working on the tags for the All Day Scrap. I am doing over 1...