Monday, March 23, 2020

Some Information you need to know.


Hello Everyone.
Hope you are all well and coping with all the information, panic buy, shut downs and rumors going around about the Coronavirus  (COVID-19).
I have had a chat with Karyn Shutz and we have decided for the next three months (March - May) to cancel all the classes that are held in my home and our All Day Scrap.
For those of you who had paid a deposit or paid in full, I am offering a full refund for the amount you have paid. You can ring me and we can do it over the phone. You can choose to leave your deposit or payment with me, as Karyn and I plan to hold the all day scrap in the latter part of the year, subject to advice from the Australian Government. We have already purchases everyone's thank you gift and kits for Karyn's classes.
I know a lot of you will miss coming here for classes, lets hope everything gets back to normal quickly.
I will be using the time I now have, to work on more kits which I will put online  I also plan to add a lot more stock to our website. There will be some amazing bargains as I am wanting to shift a lot of products from my house to yours!
We will continue to sell online while we remain a Coronavirus Free Home.
A lot of you have purchased kits from me over the years - and as your social calendar empties I suggest you find your kits and take the next few months to complete them!!!! What a lovely way to spend your extra hours and help the time past quickly. Please let me know how you are all going or if you need help with kits.
I haven't completely shut my front door, it is still open just a crack. I will share photos of what is happening here and when I add more kits/products to our website.
Please feel free to pick up supplies/kits and sale items from me, just ring me on 0416053688 or 0882771298  and make a time - payment can be done over the phone and your shopping left on the door step if you don't want to come in.
As long as we follow the Governments directives, like social distancing, washing our hands, not going out when we are unwell and staying home when asked to, I am hoping that most of us will not contract the virus and we will be able to catch up soon. I will let you all know once we are able to hold classes again.
If you are feeling isolated and just want someone to talk to, then please feel free to ring me on
0416053688 or 0882771298. If you go to voice mail, then leave a message and I will return your call.
Hugs to everyone - stay healthy.
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...