Sunday, May 31, 2020

My Favorite Form of Scrapbooking.


Hello Everyone
Sorry for not posting before now, but I have been busy working on the instructions for my Graphic 45 Safari book. It is a huge project with over 80 double sided instructions so far.
Every now and then I need a break so I have been sorting out kits, finishing off kits and working on some new ones. I have a lovely new male single and two new double layouts which I have designed and written instructions for. I will be sharing them with you all next week. I am still needing to find a couple of photos for the pages to finish them for the photo of the finished pages. Once they are done, I will show them here and put them online at Seriously Scrapbooking's website.
I had also added 100's of papers, paints, inks and more to the website and have marked a lot of the products down. This is a work in process so you will need to check the website from time to time. I have added all my Graphic 45, Maja, Pion, Coco Vanilla, Simple Stories and Echo Park papers, printed chipboards, stickers, tags and ephemera packs. I will be added ribbons and flowers to the website this week. I also added a heap of mixed charm and cabochons packs as well. 
There is a new category called "New to the Website". This is where all the items I have in my home are added. "New in Store" is where I am adding new kits and stock as it arrives from my orders and is new to the website. There is also a "Sale" category although not everything on sale is in there yet.







This is one of my patchwork pieces frames. I have been making these for over 15 years now and I still love them. I sell them in small packs and you need 6-7 packs to create a large piece like the one above. You can purchase a frame from Ikea and use it to display your patchwork pieces. Mine has over 40 photos in it. 

Patchwork Pieces - Kit 9 Botanical Tea Time. 

 I have two new kits for you - kits 9 and 10. Kit 9 is made using Botanical Tea Time and Kit 10 is using Imagine.

                             Patchwork Pieces - Kit 10 Imagine.

In working on the new kits, I found and sorted out about 4 boxes of bits and pieces from my Patchwork Pieces kits from years ago. I have re-released some of my favorite kits from 2013-14. I do have a limited amount of these kits, so if you like them, then don't leave it too late as I will not be able to repeat them again.

  Patchwork Pieces - Kit 21 Mother Goose. 

  Patchwork Pieces - Kit 24 Couture.

  Patchwork Pieces - Kit 25 Sweet Sentiments.

 Patchwork Pieces - Kit 27 By The Sea.

 Patchwork Pieces - Kit 29 Botanical Tea Time. 
 Kits are $25 each, and come with detailed instructions and everything you need to create the 9 squares in each kit. Sometimes I need to swap a charm or ribbon but not very often. 
I do need to warn you that they are highly additive and once you start it is hard to stop. But they are the perfect way to display a lot of photos. I call my finished framed pieces - the "Where's Wally" of scrapbooking as every time you look at your frame, you find something different. I carefully choose the quotes and words, so all you need to do is find photos to suit. You will need to purchase squares for your photos or cut your own squares. 
This would be the perfect Convert 19 project - something to treasure and keep as a memento of the time our world stopped being crazy busy and slowed down for a while. 
So I hope everyone is well, following the guide lines and staying safe. 
I will be back next week with the layouts and some more updates on the website and sale. 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...