Friday, April 29, 2022

One Sleep To Go!

 Hello Everyone


Only one sleep to go until our All Day Scrap for 2022.

I have the trailer ready to pack and you should see my home,  there are boxes everywhere.

There is over 30 boxes of kits for the four classes, there is 9 huge tubs of my other kits with instructions, just in case you want some more to do. 

There is 50 boxes of beautiful embellishments, chipboard, ribbon, die cuts, mixed media and so much more - all heavily reduced. 

There is 35 avocado boxes full of print papers all at 80 cents a sheet and 12 racks of bazzill

Then there is the food that I have made - 150 sausage rolls and 64 pasties. 

I have an image of my layout to share today, if you do like to bring photos - this layout needs three 4x6 that you can cut around or three 3x4 inch photos that you can matt. You also need one 4x6 to go in the door so this image must have quite a bit of "space" around the people/person.

Believe it or not, we still have spaces left so its not too late to join us. You will need to ring me on 0416053688 today so I can take your payment and let you know what you need to bring. 

For those attending - you may find a kraft knife and cutting matt handy. 

Looking forward to seeing  you all

Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...