Monday, January 16, 2023

All Day Scrap for 2023

 Hello Everyone

Just want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and let you know what is happening in 2023.

First up - Classes will start in February. 

I hold two classes a month on a Saturday - the first and third Saturday of each month. Cost of the full day is $35 + kit or materials and includes lunch. You can do the project I have prepared or work on your own.  The 1st Saturday class for 2023 will be Saturday 18th - 10am-4pm.  

I hold two classes a month on Fridays - the second and fourth Friday of each month. Cost of the full day is $25 + kit or materials. You can do the project I have prepared or work on your own.  The 1st Friday class for 2023 will be Friday 24th - 10am-4pm.  

I hold a card class each month as well. Our first class for 2023 is February 7th at 10am-4pm. Cost of the day is $25 + kit. These classes are a mix of traditional cards and mixed media cards. We normally make around 8-10 cards per class. 

I am adding another day a month which will be the first Wednesday of each month starting in March, when you can bring your own project or do a catch up or kit. Cost of the full day is $25 + any materials of mine you use. 

All classes have limited spaces, so you do need to ring and book a seat. You can contact me on the Seriously Scrapbooking number 08 8277 1298 or my mobile number 0416053688.

Now that's out of the way we can talk about our All Day Scrap. 


Our All Day Scrap 

is to be held on the 29th of April 2023.


Join us for a full-on day of Fun, Food and Fantastic Classes. Karyn Shults and myself (Jane Tregenza) will be teaching on the day. We will teach one project each on the day, then you will get to choose a third project from either Karyn or myself to do at the event. You will receive a 4th project to take home. All four projects will come with instructions.

Meg and Julie will be working their magic in the kitchen and have already been sorting out recipes for our morning tea and lunch. I know you all only come for the food - it's the highlight of the day. 

The Cost of the day is $150 - this includes all four projects, morning tea, lunch, tea & coffee + a thank you gift.
The event is being held at the Cosgrove Hall 40-50 York Ave Clovelly Park SA.


I have been playing around with papers from Stamperia which I will be using to make both my projects.
Closer to the day I will post images of both Karyn's and my projects.
You can book online and pay a deposit to hold a place for you or pay in full. More information is on the website when you book in. Or you can ring me on 0416053688 for more information. The day books out very quickly so don't leave it too long to book in. 

Book online at Seriously Scrapbooking

I am off to spend some time with my interstate grandchildren for a couple of weeks, you can still book online while I am away. Once I am back, I will do a post showing you all the new kits I have done and will have for sale on our website. 
Hope you will be able to join us for our All Day Scrap.
Thanks for looking 
Jane Tregenza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only Six Sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hello Everyone Where have these past weeks gone, and so much for me promising to share tags every week. What was I thinking when I offered...