“This is a Prima class filled with fun techniques where we will create one layout in a style I usual create in, filled with layers and details! We will do hand detail cuts, we will distress and we will have lots of fun doing several techniques which adds all “the little extras” to your works! During the class I will share some tips and ideas with you all which I love to create after when I create. Each studentwill get a great kit with more then enough products to fill this rich layout. We will also have fun doing fun techniques with my new tool line from Prima, Comfort-Craft Tools, which will be available for each student during the class. - Can’t wait to see you all! Ingvild
Supply List (for students) must bring:
- Liquid glue (Glue Dots etc not recommended)
- Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Dabber “Snow Cap” (or acrylic white pain and a piece of foam)
- Prima Chalk Edgers – “Dry Sand” and “Dark Bark” and “Old Road”. (alternative Distress inks in soft/light brown and dark brown + a foam). I think Chestnut Roan will be fine.
- Black stamp ink pad
- Acrylic block (to mount acrylic stamp on)
- Dark brown thin pen
- Wet wipers
- Photo: Portrait format! Recommended size; Max with; 9 cm / 3, 5 inches. Max height: 13,5 cm/ 5 1/3 inches. (If you wish to “frame” the photo as one of the steps in the class, you should try to follow the recommended sizes. Or, you can easily use a smaller photo and add on top of mat instead of framing it.) Colors on layout (if you wish to bring a matching photo) light colors, with turquoise, red, light yellow, moss green, soft light blue etc. Safe choice can be a black and white photo, light/soft.
- By choice: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, moss green or a natural green color, not too bright.
Class Requirements For Trisha Ladouceur
- 12" paper trimmer
- Scoring Blade or Bone Folder
- Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Foam Tipped Applicator
- Fine tipped Scissors
- Adhesive Assortment including: Mini Glue Dots, Tape Runner (STRONG adhesive needed- ATG gun preferred), Pop dots, 1/8" or 1/4" double sided tape, FabriTak
- Border Punch (I used Fiskars Apron Lace)
- Paper Piercer
- 1.5" circle punch (optional)
- Craft Knife (with NEW sharp blade)
- Cutting mat (12" or larger)